Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Loaded Questions

We played games the night before Beadsey left. Actually, just one game - Loaded Questions. It's one of our family's favorite games.

Nat:


Pops:


Marmie:


Beads:


I kept thinking that shirt was saying, "I love Gosh Dang." I just kept thinking that every time I saw it. I know it stands for Green Day; I just couldn't get Gosh Dang out of my mind.

Mom washed Brianna's wool hat and shrunk it soooo small. Here's Ben, trying it on:


Well, Beads, if you ever read this, and you won't, we had fun while you were here. Move closer!

4 comments:

Emily Empey said...

haha love the small hat! and that shirt- i totally thought the same thing!

Nat said...

I kept thinking "Guacamole Dip".

Jenny said...

I hope Brianna and Spencer can move closer one day. I miss them!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

We also LOVE that game. There have been some good laughs had while playing it!! Especially with family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...