Monday, February 21, 2011

My Surrogate Sisters


I went out to Chili's last week with two of my absolute favorite people, the L. sisters - Lindsey and Emily. Em brought her camera (I stole these off her blog).

She has this cool panorama setting on her camera that we were playing around with:



This picture makes me think of a song on Micah's favorite movie, My Little Pony - Bright Lights. The ponies sing this song called "Bright Lights":


Brights lights, how we love bright lights,
Pretty to seeeeee,
Shine down on MEEEEE!!

Anyways, I had a blast, girls. I think we need to make it a monthly tradition. I would say we should make it a daily tradition, but I think my hubby would get mad at me. :)

2 comments:

Emily Empey said...

I agree on the daily tradition haha ! My hubby would kill me too! I LOVED IT and looked for it EVERYDAY and then it was over! :( Lets do it again!!! WHen should we!? I will text you! and we can PEN each other in our calendars!

Unknown said...

Girls nights out are the best! HECK, any night out is the best!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...