Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

We didn't do anything extra-special for St. Patrick's Day - I thought for a minute about doing green eggs and ham, but I just feel too crummy to put forth any extra effort. I've had the ingredients to make a pie for a couple of weeks now, but I can't find the energy to make it! My sister, Lexi, is in town, and my mom offered to take Lex, Nat and her family, and me and my family out for lunch yesterday (thanks, mom!). We went to Papa Kelsey's, me and Lex's favorite. Here's Sadie and me - I'm showing that she's wearing green:


Nat and Troy. Nat felt really gross yesterday, so she was a good sport to pack up her kids and come out:


Here's a pic of Lexi and Dylan. She's showing us a piece of Papa Kelsey's luscious garlic cheesy bread. That's all she and I ever order and eat there. It's soooo good:


Mom and Sadie. Not sure what Mom is doing!!


Jake and Brock. I actually got Brock to look at the camera! It's a miracle!!


Dylan got a little Pokemon toy out of a coin machine there. He wanted to make sure I took a picture of it:

6 comments:

Nat said...

That was fun. Sorry I felt so crummy. And truth be told, I think I have another 10 weeks of crummy ahead of me. DOH!

Beej said...

I'm totally jealous. I LOVE their garlic cheese bread. Dang! I just want to go get some. I'm glad that you guys all had fun and got to get together. Maybe we will all be together this summer sometime.

anjie said...

Hope your St. Pats day was great.
Brian

Lynita said...

Looks like fun, I wish I could go to lunch with my sisters! I totally miss them right now. :(

anjie said...

Karlenn, I got on here to comment and noticed my husband allready did! I don't know what he's up too. Anyway, I love that resturant! They don't have one around here.

Jenny said...

yum. their sandwiches are soo good. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...