Friday, March 21, 2008

Swimming (Again)

I'm so sorry if you're annoyed that I'm posting another thing about swimming, but the last time we went, it was with my sister, Beads, and this time, it's with my sister Lex. And last time, my mom had just had surgery and couldn't swim with us, but this time, she could. And my sisters and I use each others' blogs to download any photos we want from each other. And my kids just got new swimsuits from Brenda the Awesome. So, with all of these factors in mind, I'm posting another swimming post. I hope you're not too bugged. We went to the Apple Athletic Club again and had a blast. Lex and Sadie:

Mom and Brockie:


Nat and Troy:


Sadie, always sitting by the stairs:


Mom:


Dylie:


Jake, Troy, and Nat:

4 comments:

Jenny said...

fun pictures. i'm not sick of swimming posts. :)

thinking about swimming does make me a little nervous. we went a lot last summer and had so much fun, but towards the end of the summer there was some disease going around w/ kids pooping in the pool. people got really sick and by the end of the summer little kids were banned. i really don't want to mess w/ all of that. hopefully it will be a better swimming year.

Nat said...

Dude, my suit has GOT to go! It's super faded and looks almost see-through. Good thing this is the last time I'll need it EVER! :)

Beej said...

Yay for swimming!! The picture of Sadie on the stairs is really, really good! She looks good.

I'm glad that you got to do something fun with the Lexie-Poo. I hope that we can ALL get together sometime soon.

Lynita said...

Oh man I keep hoping I can go swimming soon! Although I won't look as good as Natalie in my maternity suit! I love Sadies new swimsuit, adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...