Monday, March 31, 2008

Pete's Birthday

Poor Pete (my brother-in-law). He had a kidney stone, which he obviously didn't know about, and it started to descend from his kidney the day before his birthday. The hospital gave him a ton of drugs, and we were hoping he could pass it on his own. We went to his house on his birthday for cake and ice cream. Unfortunately, the next day, the stone got "stuck", and he ended up having to have surgery on Friday to get it out. Nice birthday gift for him! :)



Pete was funny. When we were singing happy birthday to him, Pete was singing along: "Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me..."


After he blew out the candles (I swiped this shot from Nat's blog):

Nat, licking the chocolate frosting off the candles:

Here's Pete with the card I made for him:



Mom and Troy. Troy loves hanging out with his grandma:


Sadie and me:


Nat and I and our pregnant bellies. It's funny to see how different people carry their babies:




Brock, slinging webs at me. He has inherited his big brother's love of Spiderman:



Ben took this cute picture of he and Dylan. Dylan has the cutest little face, and the softest skin:

3 comments:

Jenny said...

poor pete! hope he's feeling better.
you and natalie both look great! can't wait to see your cute babies!

Gifford Family said...

Give me a few months and I can join in the fun Prego pictures. Unfortunately I just keep getting bigger with each baby!

Nat said...

Wow, you have some sweet shots of me! But that's okay. I can't wait to take a little baby shot with you when our cuties come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...