Monday, August 10, 2009

Angels in the Outfield

The plasma center where Ben donates gave out free tickets to a Chukars game a week or so ago, so we went. I la-hove baseball. I would have happily sat there the whole nine innings, but my dang kids were being psycho, so we left after the fifth inning.

Ben, doing Throw-Into-the-Air Therapy for Micah to get him to be happy:


I also had to do Help-Him-Walk-Around Therapy for awhile. But I don't have any pictures of that.

My handsome man:


The second baseman is named Angel, and Sadie thought that was so cool. She always asked where Angel was. When he went up to bat, Sadie would say, "Angel is batting! Goooo Angel!!" When he slid into second base while running, Sadie was like, "Oh no! Angel fell down!!!" She is so silly:


The Dylan-meister:


Mr. Banshee:



Don't let his angelic smiles fool you. He was being really naughty that night.

Moi:


We were in the sun for the majority of the time:


That's what happens when you get the cheapest seats at the stadium!
I was really excited to get to go to a game this summer. I adore baseball. Our ward is playing a baseball scrimmage next Monday, and I am so there.

5 comments:

Gifford Family said...

I love baseball! We went to a game this year also, my kids were demons the whole night! I vowed I would never take them again :) Oh well live and learn.

Unknown said...

yeah, kids are usually nuts at those things... we only made it to the 7th inning, and that was a major push.

Patty said...

I know you never would... but, when I saw that last picture of Dylan I thought we was slurping down a Budweiser. Hehehehe.

Nat said...

Way fun! Pete was talking about how his company was going to get tickets, maybe...hm, I should call him about that.

Amber Locher said...

Kar,

I love your sense of humor about parenting. Your posts are always funny and oh-so real. It's so apparent how you love the crap out of your kids, even if they aren't always perfectly posing for every shot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...