Thursday, August 27, 2009

I knew they would be beautiful!!!

My cute friend Megan Blethen took pictures of my kids a couple of weeks ago, and they were not terribly cooperative:

That picture is soooooooo them. Dylan off in his own world, Micah screaming his head off, and Sadie on the verge of tears. Welcome to my daily life! Hahahaha!

I really thought she wouldn't have much to work with, but I should have never doubted it. And where we couldn't get any of all three of the kids smiling together, she did some head-moving in photoshop, and voila! A perfect shot. She's a genius!!! Here's the link to all the pics of my kids. Bravo, Megs! Bravo!!!

6 comments:

Gifford Family said...

So So So cute. My kids would have behaved the exact same way. Mine are so uncooperative at times. (ok all the time.)

Anonymous said...

LOL Thanks, Kar! I'm so glad you like them and that we got some good ones:)

Nat said...

SOOO cute! I should really have her do my family's pics.

Patty said...

I love the one of Micah crawling! You can just SEE the head bobbing around. Dylan looks really sophisticated in those pictures. Grown-up... refined. And sweet sweet Sadie. Too shy to really give a smile to camera. So precious. I love your kids.

J + A Humphreys said...

That picture is classic! haha! She did get some fantastic shots of them though. I just tell whoever is taking our pictures...I just want ONE good one. Okay, go!

Mindy H. said...

I love photos like this that capture a real-life kind of moment. This is priceless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...