Friday, August 7, 2009

A Thirty-Year Old with an Eighteen-Year-Old's Body

My sistah, Nat, turned 30 last week! But she doesn't look it:


She's gorgeous, no?

Here are some shots from her partay. I forgot my camera, so I stole these from her blog.

Sadie and Troy swinging:


Sadie could swing for probably 10 hours straight. Swinging makes me really nauseated.

Me and Lex chatting, while Dylan checks out the cake:


Micah was screaming, as usual:



Ben tried Throwing Up Into the Air Therapy on him:



But that didn't work, either, so we let him scream in Ivy's room. If it's between screaming with everybody around and screaming in a shut room, we pick the shut room. This is why I'm thinking we'd better not try to go to the ward campout in a couple of weeks. Nowhere to shut Micah in to take naps.

Dylan, making a really dorky face:

Happy Birthday, Nattles. I love ya, love ya, love ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! She doesn't at all look like she's 30! Lucky Nat!!:P

Emily Empey said...

yeah she is gorgeous! Doesn't look 30!

Nat said...

You're too kind! Thanks for coming over for my b-day. I hope you guys don't get too caked out with coming to our house 5 billion times in two weeks with all our birthdays. But hey, any reason to eat cake is a good reason, right?

Patty said...

Yeah, Nat's hot. But so are you, Kar. And you better come to the camp out. Who cares if Micah cries. Maybe he'll unite with nature and be at peace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...