Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Desperate



I was making spaghetti one night and decided we should heat up some corn to go with it. I put the frozen corn in a bowl to get ready to microwave. Micah heard me bustling around the kitchen, so he came right in with our bathroom stool. (He has learned that this stool makes him taller. Therefore, he carts it all around the house so that he can reach various things.) While I was pulling some frozen french bread out of the freezer, he decided to taste a piece of frozen corn. I chuckled to myself, prepared for him to make a face and indicate that he wanted to spit it out into my hand (this happens a lot), but to my surprise, he actually LOVED it. He sat there, eating frozen corn kernels, until I put the bowl into the microwave to cook the corn. This made him mad. He screamed at me in baby swear for awhile. The kid has a temper.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's so funny!:)

Nat said...

That's really cool that he carries the stool around to make himself taller. And eating frozen corn makes me puke a little, but kids will eat the weirdest things.

Unknown said...

Baby swear.... ROFL :)

Patty said...

I wonder if frozon corn is good? I can't eat enough frozen food these days. I'll try corn. Why not. Micah is so stinking smart.

Mindy H. said...

Baby swearing is one of my favorite sounds in the whole world! I love it when Milo cusses Jenny out...which happens a lot. The frozen corn snack is an interesting concept. Micah is a trend-setting tot, so maybe it will catch on with the under 3 set?

Lyndsay said...

Well, now you have a quick, easy lunch for him - frozen corn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...