Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nat is Thirty-Onederful Years Old!

Nat's boithday was a couple of days ago! I went to her house for birthday cookies - they decided to go with cookies instead of a cake, because her two sons have birthdays in the next two weeks. They get caked out every year. The cookies were amazing.

I forgot to bring my camera. Usually, when that happens, I go to her blog and blognap photos, but Nat's camera died right on that day! Right on her birthday!! And, when she tried to figure out what was wrong, she accidentally deleted photos that were on the camera. What a stinky birthday surprise.

The camera came back to life for one second when Pete was fiddling with it later that night (and then it died again), so this is the sole birthday picture from Nat's 31st:



You really, really need to look at Nat's blog entry about her special day, because she used this picture to re-create moments from her birthday with Adobe Paint. Or Microsoft Paint. Or whatever program has "paint." For instance, here is her re-creation of blowing out her birthday candles on her cookies while wishing for a new camera:

So, so, so funny. There are like five other doctored-up pics, equally funny. Ben and I LOL'd. OMG. :)

Happy Birthday, my perfect sister. I love ya, love ya, love ya.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Aw, you're so cute to post about my birthday! And I have no idea what happened to your comment, because it never arrived on my blog. Weird.

I totally went to get a camera last night, and the one I wanted was totally gone. Of course. It must needs be that I am camera-less, at least for a couple of days. Maybe I'm supposed to learn to appreciate my camera, and take more pictures once I get a new one.

Mindy H. said...

The two of you are noth so darn cute!Thanks for letting me blog-stalk you from afar :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...