Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Free Stuff

I'm starting to really, really like this couponing stuff. Because now I'm getting a bunch of stuff for FREE. I'm a fan of free. Wanna see the free stuff I've gotten lately? (Let's see how much I can say the word "stuff" in this post.)

16 toothbrushes. Dylan was so excited to pick a new toothbrush this morning. It was like Christmas:

Gum:


Comet and hand gloves (I totally don't use hand gloves, but whatever. Free is free):


16 tubes of toothpaste:


More gum. And another toothbrush:


Eight thingeys of hand soap:


I'm loving it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay... I think I fail at shopping! :D Looks like you made out like a bandit!

Camille said...

Wow - now that's impressive! How do you do this stuff??????
I have a sister in law who is also a totally coupon bargain shopper, but I guess I just don't know how to do it!
Way to go! YOU ROCK!

Nat said...

Dude, you rock! I don't think I've gotten that much free stuff. I got the soap, and some shampoo and deodorant, and some toothpaste...I got some other shampoo the other day for 25 cents each, so that's good...

I'll be heading to Smith's tomorrow for more free toothpaste, and some free deodorant! YAHOO!!! Oh, and I'll be getting some free tape with my Walgreens register rewards.

Anonymous said...

That is so great Kar!! I seriously wish I had the time and the energy to do it too. It's just too overwhelming. I'm glad you're getting into it and getting free stuff though!! That's always fun!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...