Sunday, July 18, 2010

PP from PP's PPP

So. Like I told you before, my hubs calls my friend, Patty, PP from PP, because her name is Patty P. and she's from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. So when I told him I was going to Patty's baby shower, Ben says, "So Patty P. from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is having a Perfect Pregnancy Party?" It was funny.

There were roughly seventy-five thousand people there. She scored mountains and mountains of baby stuff. Some of her guests from our ward -

Dawn and Noelle:


Whitters and Marley:


Pyllis and Debbie:


Patty's cute new stroller:


My friend, Megs, suggested we take some pregnancy pictures together, the three of us. Try not to look at me. You may barf:


I have decided since looking at these pictures that I am growing out my bangs, once and for all. No more Dwight Schrute bangs for me. I'm done:


And I thought I was having a Good Bangs Day.

Nope, neither of my friends has popped yet. I expect to hear from either of them at any moment now. Every time one of them calls or texts, I'm like, "EEEEEEE!" But then, when I say, "Are you in labor?" Nope. Not yet. They are very patient girls.

Weirdly, that day, both Megs and I wore our sweaters that Patty got us for our birthdays. It was funny. I love that sweater. It's one of the only things that fits over my belly anymore. Trust me on that one. These pics are from a month ago. My belly is much, much, much larger nowadays.

Even when making a face, that Patty-meister is gorgeous:


I think she was holding her neice in this photo.

Pats, you will make a fantastic mom. I'm so excited to finally get the call that you are in labor!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love that Ben called the shower a Perfect Pregnancy Party! :) Cute pictures of everyone! And she really did score a lot of great presents!! It was fun to see everyone again!

Emily Empey said...

It was such a fun shower! i cam at the very tail end! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...