Saturday, January 15, 2011

Clang, Clang, Clang Went the Trolley

I don't know where Ben learned that song, but somehow, he knows it. He's just full of surprises!

When we were up in Washington two years ago for Christmas, Gloria gave Ben his childhood Christmas train set. We forgot to set it up last year, but we remembered this year. Dylan was obviously in hog heaven:

We got tons and tons of presents from all of the grandparents, and Dylan had the best time making tunnels for the train to go through:


We seriously got so spoiled with the presents. If not for grandparents, there would have been, like, four presents under the tree!! Thanks, you guys, for making our Christmas so special.

4 comments:

Emily Empey said...

aww we have a train too but didnt want to deal with Mary playing with it! haha! Yes Grandparents are the best for spoiling with gifts!

Mindy H. said...

What a great train! And I am very impressed with Dylan's tunnel. Very impressed indeed.

I'm glad that your Christmas was wonderful, and I hope that the rest of your 2011 follows suit!

P.S. I LOVE the rice cereal/Sadie photo shoot!

Unknown said...

:)

(this is my new way of letting you know I read and enjoyed and think you are terrific but I have absolutely nothing to say... cause sometimes I' boring like that!)

Anonymous said...

Mark has always wanted a train and a bunch of trees for it to go around. All a dream for his Christmas room. I love Dylan's tunnel! too funny:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...