Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Great DalBeadsi

Beads celebrated her 28th birthday while she was here! We, of course, had dinner and played games. That's just what we do.

Yeah, those are decorative candles. We forgot to get cake candles. Oh well.

Beads and Ben have identical twin cameras:

And she looks like a Who from Who-ville, with that plant seemingly sprouting from her head.

It was Sunday, and Pete didn't feel like changing out of his church clothes:

Weird. My church clothes aren't that comfortable. He swore that they were really comfortable for him.

Miss Photogenic:


Mr. Head Tilt:

His torticollis has been so bad lately, despite our many efforts. We may have to get him a special collar. Weird.

I could smooch him all day.

Beads and I got Mom a card shuffler for Christmas - she la-hoves it:

So do I. I'm terrible at shuffling cards. We played The Great Dalmuti, which is just glorified Scum:


Scum, scum, scum! Go back to where you're from!!!

Happy Birthday, Beads! Even though you never check my blog! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love reading about your family parties!!:) I have never heard of that game before (I can't even remember the name now that I've left that page. lol)

Emily Empey said...

How fun! Looks like you guys know how to party and have fun!!

The Dillons said...

i like the candles on your sister's cake ;). I want to learn how to play the game that is like Scum. I think I have played Scum like once. Anyway, fun stuff!

Emily Empey said...

PS Look at Nat's face in the first pic! hahah Made me laugh! She must have been singing but it looks like she is way into it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...