Friday, January 14, 2011

The Mooshy Goodness of Rice Cereal

I had Dylan document Gage's first rice cereal feeding. This picture cracks me up:

He pondered this new experience for a moment:


And then he dug right in. He LOVES him some rice cereal. And I love it, because it stays down really well! I've been trying oatmeal this week, just to kind of change it up, and I notice that he barfs it up more than he did with the rice cereal. We might have to just do the rice cereal thing. At least until his barfing is a bit more under control. :) We started veggies this week, and he is barfing those up quite a bit, as well. His clothes will be sooo badly stained by the time he grows out of them, but that's okay, because there won't be any kids beneath him to receive stained hand-me-downs, right? Right.

Dylan spent most of the feeding taking shots of Sadie:








I love her cockamamie arabesques:





A cute little photo shoot.

3 comments:

Emily Empey said...

GOod and that rice cereal should fatten him up a little! YOu should try some veggies in rice cereal- see if he barfs it up as much!

Unknown said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I read this post like years ago, but I must not have had time to comment. I wonder how many posts I've missed... SORRY!

Gage is such a cutie!! I'm so glad the rice cereal has been helping! I hope he starts packing on those poinds fast now! And those pictures of Sadie are so cute and funny:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...