Friday, January 28, 2011

I won't SPARE you the details, ha-ha-ha...

Let's get this post ROLLING!

I'm so punny...

So. We went bowling while Beads was visiting. It was big fun.

They had these special little ramps for kiddos, as well as the little gutter thingeys that prevent the kids from getting gutter balls. Here are Sadie and Beads, with the ramp:


Isn't Beads pretty? I'd say she's pretty STRIKING, ha-ha-ha. I know you are rolling your eyes right now, Pete. :) You thought the puns were gone when Special K left, eh?

A cute pic of Troy, Sade, and Micah:

Micah and Sadie were getting along, for once. It didn't last.

Mom, and Gage, mid-barf:


This picture of Nat and Beads is so cute:


I love when Jake makes this face:

Dylan was soooo concerned that Sadie would beat him - he was staring at the screen in deSPARE. Hahahaha!!!


She totally beat him, by the way. What can I say, Dyl - SPLIT HAPPENS. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:D you crack me up!

Emily Empey said...

hahahaha YOu crack me up and once again I was laughing throughout the WHOLE post! :) Also I think Beads hair is gorgeous! (well she is just gorg)

The Dillons said...

Yes she is gorgeous and so are you and so is Nat and so is Lexy. All you girls are gorgeous! Are there only four girls? Bowling is so much fun! Nice puns :)

Anonymous said...

LOL Love all your puns:)Sounds like a fun time! It's been so LONG since I've been bowling...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...