Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More Decor

In addition to putting up the Christmas tree and decorating it by themselves, the kids also put up all of our nativities, Christmas knick-knacks, and stockings (and Ben and I re-arranged them later).


Everyone dibbsed their favorite stockings, which thoroughly confused me. I'm pretty sure we gave everyone the "wrong stockings" when we laid out the Santa stuff on Christmas Eve. We really should get everyone's names stitched onto the stockings. And perhaps get six stockings that match each other. :)

Ben dibbsed the stocking with a snowman skiing on it, which was weird. Ben doesn't ski; IIIIIIIII do. I wanted that stocking, but I was a good sport and dealt with getting assigned the ugliest stocking, this awful brocade thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're brave to let your kids put out your decor. I don't think I'll ever let mine do that! lol I wish we had a fireplace to hang up our stockings! I love your stocking holders.

Camille said...

Moms are like that - they always get the ugliest thing - never get the last piece of anything, always have people eating their food at dinner, and always get to eat the grossest thing on left over night.
Thats. That.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...