Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Suuuuuuuuuuurgery? (2010 Edition)

To see "Suuuuuuuuuuugery?" - 2009 Edition, go here. That entry will also explain the above picture. :)

Benji had surgery on Christmas Eve Eve. I know, not good planning on our part. We needed to get it in before the end of the year, but we kept forgetting to schedule it. So Ben had kind of a painful Christmas. The surgery was a minor one, and he's recovered well. He felt gross for like two weeks, but now he's great. Here he was, day of:

4 comments:

Mindy H. said...

Yikes! So the poor guy had to spend Christmas in post-surgery pain, and you had to spend Christmas taking care of him? I am betting that you both had very memorable holidays.

I am very glad that Ben is feeling better, and I hope your family's 2011 is surgery-free.

Unknown said...

that sucks, but I'm glad you guys got it in before the end of the year and that he recovered okay.

Emily Empey said...

haha is this THE "surgery" :)

Anonymous said...

Poor Ben! That wouldn't have been fun doing it right before Christmas! I'm glad he's feeling better now!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...