Monday, April 20, 2009

Cute Whitney

One of my Laurels is Whitney, and she is a babe. Love her. Here is her senior picture, which my friend, Megan, did. Megan does such good work:

Whitney sometimes baby-sits my kids, and they love her, too. Her boyfriend, Josh (who I also really like), just bought a little Miniature Maltese puppy, and the two of them brought him over for the kids to see and play with. I attempted to get a close-up:


Here's Sadie holding the puppy, whose name is Buddy:


And Dylan:



Micah was LOVING Josh. He doesn't usually warm up to people so quickly, but he nestled right in and enjoyed Josh immensely. It was soooo cute. Here he is with Josh, playing with the aforementioned Lexapro box:


He was a fan of Josh's hat:


And there's Whitney, on the left:



I'm going to be REALLY sad when Whit takes off for college this fall. She has been so much fun. A good friend. We connected from the first time we met. Love ya, Whit!

4 comments:

The Dillons said...

Ah how sweet, I love Whitney also! Josh usually doesn't hold babies like that, so looks like he warmed up to Micah pretty fast:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that photo of Whitney! It's one of my favs from her session:) She is a fun girl. That's so cool you and her have such a great relationship!

Nat said...

How cute! It's so nice that you have such a great relationship with your YW.

Lynita said...

I love that Micah went right to Josh, so sweet when babies do that! That puppy is so cute, but I bet it is messy and expensive. That is what I will keep telling myself so I won't want one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...