Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Fuzzy Version of Alfalfa


Micah has this tuft of hair at the crown of his head that won't stay down. I think it's soooo cute. It reminds me of Alfalfa from Little Rascals, but fuzzy instead of slick and dark and thin.

Sometimes the whole mohawk area of his head is sticking up straight, just depending on the day. On these days, when Micah is chewing something, his soft spot moves up and down, causing the tuft of hair to gently sway. It's so funny.

Isn't he cute? Love this kid.

8 comments:

Gramma n Grampa said...

HE IS SO STINKIN' CUTE! He is doing soooo good. :)

Autumn said...

He is so cute! I love the tuft!

Jenny said...

He's adorable. And he's grown so much since I saw him last - July???
It's been a long time. :)

Camille said...

Kar -
He really is the cutest thing! I love to see pics of him - you can't help but be happy when you see his huge smile! You are so lucky to have such a great little sunshine to brighten up your life right now.
Truly of the the cutest babies I have ever seen!!!!

Camille

Nat said...

He's a little doll! Jakob's hair-and Troy's-sticks up there, too, a bit, but not like Micah's mohawk.

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie!! You better watch out when he gets older!!:)

Bammer said...

What's not to love about that babe! I was so worried about him the first 3 or 4 months. So nice to see him grow to more of a "Ben" style of size and see how he engages with you. What a beautiful blessing!

Lynita said...

I love it! He is so fun! Ethan's hair used to do the same thing and still has a tendency toward the faux-hawk, so I just cut his hair to accentuate that! My mother-in-law is going to kill me but, his hair looks so cute like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...