Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pete's Birthday

My brother-in-law, Pete's, birthday was a couple of weeks ago. My camera's batteries died while we were there, so I'm really glad Nat took pictures.

Pete cracks me up. He always sings to himself while we're all singing to him - "Happy Birthday to ME, Happy Birthday to ME...":


Sadie was anti-picture. I was trying to keep her there on the couch with me:

She hid behind a couch, and Nat coaxed her out:


Pete LOVES High School Musical. True story. Mom got him a HSM coloring book (and some other stuff):


Pete got some red-bottomed shoes from Nat. They call those shoes his "angry shoes":


I gave Pete a big piece of Black Dutch fudge from Sarah's Candy Cottage. Yummmm:


Cute Micah:


Me and Brocky:

1 comment:

Nat said...

Thanks for coming over! Sorry I didn't get any pics of Ben.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...