Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lexapro Reps are the Coolest.

So. At my work, drug reps stop by all the time to drop off samples. My favorite reps are the Lexapro reps. Sometimes they bring Jamba juice, or peanut M&M's, or really expensive, nice water in glass bottles. A couple of weeks ago, they brought a couple of boxes of tongue depressers. We obviously don't use tongue depressers in psychiatry, so I brought them home for the kids to play with. The boxes had magnetic lids, so when you shut them, they didn't pop open when the kids carried them around, which was a plus for the kids. And the tongue depressers... well, HOURS of fun. At one point, Dylan was making pictures on the floor with them:

I have no idea what this one is supposed to be:

6 comments:

Mindy H. said...

Cool! I want a job where people bring me free stuff! The only swag I get at school is stuff like abandoned pencils and the occasional offer of a single starburst when I help the kidlets unstick their candy from the candy machine.

And how cool is it that your kids used the freebies for artistic purposes? My nephews would have sharpened them and turned them into swords ;)

Gifford Family said...

Looks like a bug to me!!! How creative he is.

Lynita said...

Dylan is so creative! I love that you get to take in advantage of free stuff!

Nat said...

Free stuff rocks, as do your kids with their creative figurines.

Unknown said...

looks like an ant to me :) isn't funny the things tht entertain?

Gregg said...

THat's awesome. My favourite toy as a kid was a giant bucket full of wooden blocks from my grandpas wood studio. Hours of fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...