Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm in a New Dog State of Mind.

No, don't get worried - it's the name of a song, not my state of mind. :)

Sadie's favorite movie is Garfield, the live action/CGI movie. In it, Jon adopts Odie, and Garfield is angry about it. He makes a retaliatory mess in his house, so Jon kicks him out for the night. Garfield then sings his version of New York State of Mind, which is New Dog State of Mind. It's pretty funny. The kids have seen this movie a million times, and I caught Dylan singing along with the song, so I made him sing along again for this video:

5 comments:

lexykay said...

this is something i think is so funny about dylan; he loves to sing at the top of his lungs but the second you turn your video on him he'll get all quiet. silly boy

Anonymous said...

How funny! My kids are the total opposite. I catch them singing and they keep going!:)

Nat said...

I love it when my kids sing/talk along to movies that they've seen. Maybe it means that I'm a bad mom that they've seen these shows a lot, but I still think it's cute.

Mindy H. said...

Very cute!Dylan has talent!

Lynita said...

So cute, I love how he is trying to put a sock on while singing, so random! My favorite is you trying not to giggle while filming, it brings back some good memories. Miss ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...