Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How Mad Is She??

When Ben and I were first married and living in Salt Lake, we would go to the movies a lot, and while we sat in the theater, waiting for the movies to start, we'd watch all of the slideshow-like advertisements on the screen. One of the advertisements was for a flower shop in town, and it showed three bouquets of flowers, ranging from a small bouquet on the left to a huge bouquet on the right. And at the bottom of the screen, it said, "How mad is she??" We always laughed about that.

Ben got me flowers a couple of times in the last few months. Not because I was mad. More because I was just sad. Sad about our situation. Sad about having to be away from my kids. It was a hard few months for me. "How sad is she??"

I took some pictures of some of the flowers. They were beautiful. Flowers make life seem a little better, in my opinion.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

So great that he thought to get you flowers! I know many guys don't get them because they don't understand why they should... I say "CAUSE THE AREN'T FOR YOU DANGIT!" they are for the person you are sending them to.

I hope they lasted a while for you and I'm glad you got some pretty pictures. I love flower close-ups they are so fun to take.

When I look at a flower up close I always have to wonder how some people could think that everything on this earth is some kind of coincidance. Just looking at the viens on a petal awes me.

I'll stop blabbing now :) Hope things get more barable soon.

Nat said...

I haven't gotten "just because" flowers in forever! *sigh* Or even "because she's mad/sad" flowers. (Maybe you should drop a hint to Pete for me! ;) )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...