Sunday, April 5, 2009

Paper Airplanes

Dylan is obsessed with paper airplanes. He probably makes like ten per day. Sometimes he tapes four pieces of computer paper together and makes one enormous airplane:

So, when I went to the library last week to pick up a book to read, I thought I'd see if they had some books on how to make some different kinds of paper airplanes. And voila, they had two. Ben and Dylan have been having a blast making them. Here are some samples:

I really should go through my scrapbook paper and give Dylan some sheets in colors that I don't really use anymore.
I'm totally excited, because I bought a paper airplane how-to book at Roberts, and it includes some sweet paper. I'm putting it in Dylan's Easter basket, and I think he's going to be thrilled.

5 comments:

Nat said...

Both Ben and Dylan are such creators!

Amy said...

At least paper is cheap! That is so cool that Ben and Dylan can do it together. So creative!

Autumn said...

So cool! I love it when kids find their niche and run with it! Koen lately has been building robots out of legos. He does it all day long and makes detailed, symmetrical bots, it's crazy!

Gifford Family said...

Austin went through the paper airplane stage and I bought him that book!!! He loves it.

Lynita said...

Love it! We love doing that too, I will definately have to check out a book so we can learn some new tricks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...