Sunday, April 26, 2009

Work Easter Party

My dad's office, where I've been working part-time, had an Easter party after work the Friday before Easter. We tried our best to get there in time, but we were like twenty minutes late, and the egg hunt was over by then. I felt so badly - Dylan was crushed. The gal that was in charge of the party said that there were some more eggs hidden inside the conference room, and she let Dylan and Sadie get a head start in there, which was really sweet:



So the kids got a few eggs that way. And then one of the accountants hurried and hid some more eggs outside just for Dylan and Sadie. That made them happy:

Then there were refreshments in the conference room for everyone. Nat and Brock:

Jake:

Dad and Micah:

Dylan:

They also had someone's pet rabbit there, which was cool. That was one huge rabbit:

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Karlenn! I just saw your post on your new paint job. Way to go! It looks so awesome. And it sounds like your dad works with some very great people who watch out for your kids.

anjie said...

Hi Karlenn. The party looks fun. Your living room looks nice. I read your blog. I promise. I just don't comment as much as I used to. Hope you are doing well.

Nat said...

That was so awesome that they did that for the kids. I think they all had fun. Hopefully it will become a tradition there!

Mindy H. said...

What a fun party! That is really cool that your dad's office does that for the families. The world would be a better place if there were more "Work Easter Parties".

Lynita said...

I hear rabbit stew is good! LOL!

Beej said...

Dad is awesome. That's all there is to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...