Sunday, April 12, 2009

Freaky Deaky

We haven't had Nickelodeon in about a year and a half, but when we had it, there was a show on Nick Junior in the mornings called Yo Gabba Gabba. It's a REALLY weird show. Here's the show's intro:

Freaky deaky. Seriously.

Anyways, about a month ago, Micah grew out of his 6-12 month clothes, so I got out the box with the 12-18 month boy clothes in it, and I noticed that they were all summer clothes. Since it has been snowing as recently as last week, and I knew that's how it would be, I decided to get him a couple of warmer shirts and pants to last until it gets warm again. So... until June or so. :)

So I went to Wal-Mart, and they had these t-shirts on clearance for $2 each:

And even though Yo Gabba Gabba is a freaky deaky show, I bought them. Because they were soooo cheap.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Dude, for $2, I wouldn't care if it said Doodle Bops! (Okay, maybe I would. They had shirts that lit up for $2; no way was I buying those!)

Anonymous said...

How funny! That video quieted both my kids down AND they wanted to watch it more than once! LOL The things that entertain kids!... It kind of reminded me of The Teletubies. I hated that show!!

The Dillons said...

Haha, that is funny (Megan's comment). I think the shirt is cute, so good work!

Lynita said...

Yes it is freaky, but apparently all the rage in Hollywood. Have you seen some of the guest stars? Oh yeah and it was started by a couple of the original Aquabats, who are of course LDS! And hey, freaky deeky or no, a $2 shirt is worth it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...