Saturday, December 12, 2009

ABC



My cute little cousin put this tag on her blog, and I copied it to do on mine. It's cute.

The ABC's of me!!!!!

A

Age - 32. I still can't believe it.

Animal - I really like animals. I adore dogs; I just can't seem to live with 'em.

B

Birthday - April 16. I just found out yesterday that I have the exact same birthday as Ben's boss! Crazy.

Blind or Deaf - If I had to choose one, I would choose being deaf. I mean, it would suck, but sometimes I really yearn for quiet. And I'm sensitive to loud noises. Overly so.

Best Weather - San Diego.

Believe in God? - YES!

Believe in Santa? - I believe that because of Santa, I am more stressed out at Christmas time. That is what I believe.

C

Candy - Skittles.

Color - Purple

Cried - This is so dumb - I got choked up listening to a Christmas song yesterday on the radio. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Chocolate/Vanilla - Chocolate, I guess. I'm not a fan of straight chocolate or straight vanilla. Add the candy and the syrups and then I'm good.

Chinese/Mexican - MEXICANNNNN :)

Cake or Pie? - Pie, pie, pie.

Clothing Style - Um.... I'm such a fan of t-shirts and jeans. But then sometimes I feel like a slob.

D

Day or Night? - I like the night, because I love to sleep.

Dream - I have action-packed dreams. I'm always in charge of saving the world. I'm like the Bruce Willis or the Vin Diesel of my dreams. So weird.

Danced- Yes, I did. And I still like to shake my booty. Especially while shopping. Patty will attest to this.

Do Splits? - Hahahahahaha!!!!! Oh.... hahahahahaha!!! Uh, NO.

E

Eggs - Benedict.

Eyes - Green

Ever Failed? You bet. It's a part of life. I failed my Humanities class at BYU. How can you fail a class about all of your favorite things? - art, literature, music, architecture... Somehow it happened and I cried a lot about that. Re-took it under a new professor and got an A.

F

First Crush - I liked this kid named Nathan when I was in like second grade.

Full Name - Karlenn Mathia Awesome. :)

First thoughts waking up? - "NOOOOOOOOO!"

Food- Yes, please.

Favorite Place - Many, many, many. London. Paris. Hawaii. Palisades Lake. San Diego. Idaho Falls. All for different reasons.

G

Greatest Fear - My children being abducted.

Giver or Taker - Um, probably more of a giver.

Goals - To add on to our house. That would be super-nice.

Gum - Love it.

Get along with your parents? - Yes!

Good luck charm? - I used to feel that I was luckier when I painted my fingernails.

H

Hair Color - Brown

Height- 5'7"

Happy - Very!

Holiday - Easter. It's just so nice to have something to look forward to after a long, awful winter.

Hate - Fish. Not personally. But to eat. Ew.

I

Ice Cream - Mint Choco Chip from Baskin Robbins. Or Cake Batter Ice Cream from Ben & Jerry's.

Instrument - I can't play any. I'd love to be able to play the cello. I think it's so pretty-sounding.

J

Jewelry - I want to start learning how to make some. I go to Robert's and Michael's and just stare at the jewelery-making stuff. Those rocks and chunky plastic beads and stuff are so beautiful. I almost want to eat them.

Job - I work for my dad a couple of evenings per week. I really like it. And my main job is to take care of my kidlets, and I love that, too.

K

Kids - Mine are the cutest, funniest, sweetest kids out there. In my humble Kar opinion.

Kickboxing or Karate - I think either would be fun. I did a little kickboxing in college.

Keep a journal? - You're looking at it!

L

Longest Car Ride? - Tahoe to Idaho Falls. That was a killer. All desertey and boring. I read an entire book during that ride.

Laughed so hard you cried? - I usually do this when I'm watching America's Funniest Videos. Or when I read this one book. It embarrasses and confuses Ben when I laugh so hard that I start crying.

Love at first sight? - Um... I believe in attraction at first sight. Love is deeper and calmer and more enduring.

M

Milk Flavor? - chocolate

Movie - I love movies so much. My current favorite is Nacho Libre.

Marriage? - Rocks!

N

Number of Siblings? - Three

Number of Piercings? - Two.

Number - For some reason I really like the number 22.

O

Overused Phrases - Hm. That is a good question. I might have to come back to this one.

One phobia - People breathing in my face. I feel like I'm going to suffocate.

Overseas - I loved it. I'd love to go back. I love to travel.

P

Place you'd like to live - Right here, by my fam.

Perfect Pizza - California Pizza Kitchen. Oh, how I miss it.

Pepsi/Coke - Cokeity Coke.

Q - there wasn't a q on this thing.

R

Reasons to Cry - Frustration, anger, disappointment, fatigue...

Radio Station - Right now I'm listening to 97.3 all the time, because it has Christmas songs on all the time.

Roll your tongue - I can do it! I don't know if I've met anyone who can't.

S

Salad Dressing - Ranch.

Sushi - Nonononononono.

Skipped School - Um, I think maybe I skipped one class period once in high school.

Slept Outside - Yep, when camping. I hate it. It creeps me out. Always has.

Shower Daily - Always.

Sing Well - Well? Nope. But I think it's really funny to sing off-key. I do it on purpose all the time. Pete thinks it's funny.

Sing in the Shower - Love singing in the shower. But I don't when Micah's napping.

Stuffed Animals - I can't get rid of my one stuffed bear from when I was teeny. His name is Flat Bear. I slept on him so much throughout my life that he is very, very flat. He was my cuddle buddy before I married Ben. Now he sleeps with Dylan.

Strawberries/Blueberries - Um, strawberries fresh. Blueberries canned.

Strengths - Lately, I'm not feeling that I have ANY strengths. Do you ever feel like that??

T

Time for bed - I usually try to turn in by eleven.

Thunderstorms - Idaho has the best thunderstorms. I adore them.

TV Shows - Medium is my favorite show ever.

Touch your tongue to your nose - Nope. But I don't try that hard, because I don't want to get spit all over my upper lip or my nose.

U

Unpredictable - people.

Underestimated - Quiet.

V

Vegetable you hate - Brussels Sprouts. I tried those for the first time when I was pregnant with Dylan. Not a good plan.

Vegetable you love - Fresh peas from the garden.

W

Weakness - Coke. I really need to stop drinking it. I would probably lose 20 pounds if I did.

When you grow up - I'm technically grown up, but I don't really feel like I am.

Where do we go when we die - The Spirit World.

Weather - It's a balmy 19 degrees right now. I feel like putting shorts on. The single digits have been a killer this week.

X

X-Rays - So. I broke my sternum when I was 18. I was rushed to the hospital, and they had to give me some X-rays. The X-ray technician was this young man, like maybe 25 years old, and he was really cute. And he's like, "You need to take off your bra so that we can get a good x-ray." I tried and tried, but I couldn't do it, because I was in a lot of pain. It's hard to take off a bra under even normal circumstances, you know? I had a hospital gown on, so he just kind of reached back and undid my bra for me, and he said, "I usually only do this under more pleasurable circumstances." I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.

X's? - Um, meaning exes? Maybe? I don't think about 'em.

Y

Year it is now- 2009!

Yellow? - My brother-in-law, Spencer's, favorite color. Because he feels sorry for it. Because no one ever picks yellow as their favorite color. :)

Z

Zoo animal - There is this monkey at the zoo who makes me laugh really hard. He has this little OCD pattern he goes through, over and over. He is up at one corner of his cage, and starts whooping, first slow, and then building up to a really fast whooping. And then he swings in this particular pattern all around the cage, and then he returns back to point one and starts whooping again. It's my favorite.

Zodiac Sign - Aries.

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE END. I tag anyone who wants to do this.

4 comments:

Nat said...

So, I totally got choked up when Santa came in to our ward party tonight. So weird! And I got choked up when I saw the little toddlers dance at Jake's dance thing. I usually pick yellow when we're playing board games, if I can-it's like my good luck color. You dancing while shopping is like Mom dancing while making dinner! I would love to play the cello too-it really is a pretty-sounding instrument. And I also can't stand it when people breathe on my face, or in my ear.

Mindy H. said...

In alphabetical order or not, you are one of the most interesting people I know! I might try to tackle this tag during Christmas break. It just won't be quite as much fun to read as yours.

Patty said...

What a fun tag. I like thinking of what you will say for an answer before I read your answer.

Your x-ray story was very funny.

The Dillons said...

Hahaha I laughed so hard at your xray story! I just read through it while I was filling mine out. It is fun to read and fun to fill out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...