Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Brazzle-Dazzle Day

For those of you who have been thirsting for more What Movie? trivia, guess from what movie my post title is. Ten points. Sorry I have been a bit dry in the What Movie? contest. I was out of creative juices for a minute. But I'm back, baby.

Soooooo, before it got colder than a frozen turd in a dead eskimo (my gramps says that), I decided to do a little fall window washing. I hadn't done my spring window washing. I am a winner. At least I do it once a year, right??

Sadie "helped" me:

Which means that she threw leaves in the bucket of vinegar water:

And tucked my sponges in for a nap:

Micah seemed content to just wander around inside, so I checked on him from time to time. His project while I was outside was to pull all of the washcloths and towels out of one of the kitchen drawers. Here is Xena, inspecting the mess:

The end result of my window-washing escapade:


Laaaaaaa! Gorgeous, eh? Now I just need to wash the insides of the windows...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this one!! Pete's Dragon!!:)

Anonymous said...

Ok, now that I've had time to read the whole post I hope I didn't make a fool out of myself for guessing the wrong movie. LOL I'm sticking with my original answer though. I swear it's that movie, right. Their washing the windows on the light house...

I LOVE how Sadie was helping out! Cute pictures:) And the windows look gorgeous!!

lexykay said...

dude, i said the eskimo thing the other day and the girl i was with just stopped and turned her head at me with wide eyes. it hadn't really occurred to me that other people don't say that, haha

Kar said...

Megs, you got it! I LOVE that movie.

Patty said...

I love that she tucked those sponges in. In 20 years she is going to make a great mother.

Unknown said...

I thought it was a "Razzle-Dazzle Day" Pete's Dragon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...