Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mama's 55th

My mom's birthday is the day before Halloween; we had some pie and played some games to celebrate.

Mom isn't a big cake girl, but she loves pies, so I made her two buttermilk pies as my gift to her:

That sweater she's wearing is my all-time favorite sweater. I always tell her to put it in her will for me. :) I used to borrow it back in high school. I just think it's really cute.
Then we played a game called The Great Dalmuti. It's like Scum. We were being really giggly and hyper and made the person who was The Great Dalmuti wear this hat:


Happy Birthday to my wonderful, fun, best-friend mom.
Slides:

3 comments:

Nat said...

Mom rocks, end of story. As did playing that game. We'll have to do that one again soon.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I wish my family lived closer! I hate it when Mark grows a beard. I think he looks good with one, but I can't kiss him at all. LOL

Lyndsay said...

Happy birthday to your amazing mom!!! She's one great lady!

(BTW Kar - you look FABULOUS in your new header pic)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...