Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Heart and Soul

So. Last month, my sweet, sweet folks got my sisters and I, plus two husbands and one boyfriend, tickets to see Forever Plaid. Forever Plaid is one of our all-time favorite musicals. I laugh so hard every time I see it.

There's a part where the Plaids get someone from the audience to come and play "Heart and Soul" on the piano, then dance with that person and kind of serenade them. Being the raucous people we are, we were hooting and hollering for them to pick one of us. And they picked my sis, Lex!

She was so cute up there. A total natural. She can handle the spotlight with such panache. Eric, her boyfriend, took some pics with his phone. I had him send them to me. You can't see her very well, but you get the idea.

I had a blast. I love musicals. And I love going out and doing stuff. Thanks, Ma and Pa.

5 comments:

lexykay said...

haha these pictures are bad quality but i still get a smile whenever i think about this night. there are so many things i wish i had said. i was trying to keep my cool but i was really nervous; which is silly. what a fun fun play. btw - i like how eric sent these to you and not me. weirdo.

Mindy H. said...

How fun! You guys have the neatest adventures! And on a note unrelated to this post... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love musicals too:)

Nat said...

Dude, that show rocks. And Lex did awesome, I think way better than I did when I got pulled up at Utah Shakespeare Fest. SO FUN!

Emily Empey said...

haha thats so fun! I can totally see Lex up there doing that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...