Thursday, December 24, 2009

Let's Get Physical

Who sang the song in my title??? Ten points.

The other day, my kids were messing around with my headbands that I use, theoretically, to wash my face. (In reality, I wear them all day, almost every day, because I never have time to do my bangs. Or the rest of my hair. Or my makeup. Or even take a shower before 3:00 in the afternoon.)

I love Sadie's little pot-belly. Why are pot-bellies cute on kids, but not on adults? Unfair.

And no, that's not our dog in the background. It's my mom's. We were baby-sitting her at the time. Which I will be blogging about soon.

5 comments:

The Dillons said...

I'm thinking Olivia Newton John.. I love the picture of Sadie, very cute! Yeah my pot belly isn't as cute:( haha!

Anonymous said...

How funny! I'm sure my kids would love to do the same thing.

Nat said...

Those pics rock.

Emily Empey said...

haha Thats awesome!

Lynita said...

I love the pix, and why aren't chunky thighs cute on adults? Seriously I would be the height of beauty if they were! I totally get the lucky to get a shower before 3 in the afternoon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...