Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kissing the Tub

Several months ago, I accidentally knocked one of our metal shower curtain holders down, and it hit the tub, leaving this ugly denty thing:


My little Micah just barely noticed it the other day. I was in the bathroom doing my hair, and he came to visit me. He saw the dent, then inquired in baby language, "What happened?" But it came out more like, "Gung, gung, gung?" With a lot of gesticulations. I said, "Mommy broke it. Silly mommy." Micah looked at the dent, then leaned over and kissed it.


He is sooooo cute. Look at those boogers under his nose. He's cutting a lot of teeth right now, and he's pretty miserable. But cuter than crap.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! How funny and sweet! I love Micah!:)

Emily Empey said...

How funny! What a sweetheart!

Mindy H. said...

What a kind kid to kiss even a tub's ouchie.

Nat said...

I love little baby gibberish. It's so cute.

Camille said...

That is the CUTEST thing! I've ever read! What a cutie pea! How sweet!
He really really is the CUTEST little babe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...