Monday, November 29, 2010

Bruiser


Mikey got a black eye, right before Halloween. We should have capitalized on that and dressed him up as a boxer for Halloween, or something. It actually looks pretty good in this shot. This was like a week after he first got it. I didn't want to take a picture of it for the longest time, because I'm so embarrassed about how he got it -

He tripped while he was running and fell face-first onto a remote control.

I'm embarrassed because my house is so messy. If that remote control hadn't been on the ground, he would have been just fine. He was just running so hard. And when he falls, he doesn't put his arms out to brace himself, ever. He just falls flat on his face, every time.

We went to our school's Halloween carnival a couple of hours after the incident, and everyone was like, "Cool makeup job!" Um, yeah... that's not makeup. That's real.

4 comments:

Emily Empey said...

haha sad!!!! He is so cute nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

Poor Mikey! He is still cute, though:)

Nat said...

Dude, the same thing happened to Troy right before Halloween! I felt like a winner taking my super black-eyed kid to church and around to people's houses for Halloween. I think these things just happen.

Nat said...

I guess I should have mentioned that it was two Halloweens ago...2008, so he was 2. Same age as Mikey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...