Thursday, November 25, 2010

Texarkana, Arkansas' Birthday

This post is about my youngest sistah, Lex. This is her at Halloween (she was Big Bird):


She really, really loves dressing in costumes. She's really cute.

I sometimes call Lexi, Texarkana, Arkansas. I had a roommate from there.


Lex turned the big two-three last month. Would you like to see some pictures of the festivities? I knew you would!!

Lex and her fiance, Chris:


Blowing out the candles:


I really need to re-think that purple shirt. It might be time to take it to D.I. I'm too big for it. Chubba wubba.

Lex with her presents:


I'm not sure who gave her the flowers, but Jake made her that paper airplane, and Dylan made her a paper tent for her arm. Yep, I'm serious. He seriously felt like that was the greatest gift ever invented. You should have seen his face when he gave it to her. He was so very proud.

Me and my main man:


I was eating chips:


I love when Pete makes this face - it's my favorite:


Happy Birthday, Sis!!

4 comments:

Nat said...

She's so cute. Dude. We all have GOT to dress up for Harry Potter 7 part 2! It is a must!

lexykay said...

Ahhh! thanks for the bday shout out!! it was such an incredible birthday! it's going to be hard to top it. i'm bummed we didn't get to dress up for the movie! but, it all happened so fast... the last one for sure! wow, could i use any more exclaimation points?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lexy! Looks like it was a fun party. I love those presents from the boys:)

lexykay said...

I forgot to say, you are looking SO stinking skinny kar. you look so fabulous. i'm stoked to come work out with you over christmas break!!! also, dad picked those flowers for me from moms garden, in case you were still curious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...