Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Raaaarrrrrrrrr!!!


These pictures make me laugh so hard.

Well, hiydee-ho!!:


That's Dylan, behind the bear's face. That bear is the fabled one, Flat Bear. I've had Flat Bear since I was four. He was my cuddle buddy until I acquired the hubs. I hugged him and cried myself to sleep I don't know how many times. I just don't have the heart to let him go, which is weird for me. I'm usually very minimalist. Like the antithesis to a hoarder. But I just cannot get rid of Flat Bear. So I make Dylan sleep with him. Dyl isn't terribly attached to Flat Bear, but he indulges me and lets Flat Bear share his bed.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Those pics are SO funny! At first it looked like you had chopped off Flat Bear's head and pulled the stuffing out so that it was like a helmet or mask of sorts. But I should know better that you wouldn't maim Flat Bear like that. I got rid of my flat bear. He was literally falling apart-stuffing coming out, nose falling off, eyes falling off, etc.

lexykay said...

Haha Dyl is so creative and funny. what a fun kid. just so you know, i still have my flat bear too.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Funny pictures!! I had to give up my blanket when we got married. lol I wasn't terribly attached to it, but it was just a comfort thing. That's nice that Dylan humors you:)

Lynita said...

Literally laughing out loud! So great, Dylan always makes me laugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...