Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Megs' Shower



My friend, little Megsie Pooh, had a baby shower oh... maybe a month or so after Tinian was born, I think. Gage was only two weeks old, I believe. Which is why I look like this:


Yeah, pretty fluffy. And my boobs were still huge. Postpardem bodies are fun. That's what I've discovered. I'm right in between jean sizes right now, and it's so frustrating! Size twelves drown me; size tens suffocate me. I bought a brand new pair of jeans on Saturday (size 12) that fit great in the store. Today, my first day wearing them, they are falling right off my body. That is not an exaggeration. I was emptying garbages at work, and whoop, the pants fell right off my flat butt. (As I have told you before, my butt is very, very flat. No matter how fat I get, my butt remains flat as a pancake.) It's a good thing it was night time and nobody was around. I already took the tags off and stuff - I wonder if the store will let me exchange them for the tens, which felt wayyy too tight in the store, by the way, but I think too tight is better than falling-off-the-hiney.

See? This is why I wear pajama bottoms inside my house all day. No falling off issues; no tightness issues.

I need a personal stylist.

Wow. Big tangent. I think Dylan's ADD comes a little bit from his mama. Moi. Back to the subject at hand - Meg's shower, honoring this little man:

Gosh, he is so cute. That was a picture from late August. Here's one from October:

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Look at those cheeks. Gage needs to take how-to-get-pleasingly-plump lessons from Tinian, Kole, and Marlo.

I got to hold the teeny man during a lot of the shower, which was so fun:

He smells so good, and his head is so soft and fuzzy. I love babies so much.


This is me and Karlene, from my ward:

Our ward is funny. We have a Karlene, a Karleen, a Karlenn, and three Carolyns.

A few of us went in together on some formula for Tinian:

That stuff is like liquid gold. Seriously.

1 comment:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Great pictures and especially love the tangent! I got myself a pair of black 'comfy' pants from target when I was still living in da ho. Anyway, I love them. Dress pants by day, pjs by night. No need to change even! Ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...