Saturday, May 28, 2011

If you have a new follower today...

...on your blog, that is, it's me! It's me!




I finally officially "followed" all the blogs I've been following for weeks, months, or years.

I don't know about you, but when I see my side bar thingey that shows my followers, and I see that fifteen people care about what I have to say, it really, really makes my day. I mean, I blog for me, right? But it's nice to feel...validated. Supported. So that's why I did it. I wanted to make your day.

And I wanted to make my day, too. If you're following me, but not officially following me, will ya push that button over there to the right? Thanks. Spread the love.

7 comments:

Julia said...

....I saw you, and now you can see me! It feels so good to get it out in public!

Emily Empey said...

I am officially following you!!!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

I am SO far behind in reading your blog (you will have to give me a week to fully catch up) BUT I had to give an AMEN to this...and tell you that I am now officially a follower because I love reading your blog!! :)

Mindy H. said...

You have inspired me yet again! I can't wait to follow you to China and back!

Patty said...

I'm so embarrassed I haven't been following you publicly. Truly, I am NOT ASHAMED!

Lyndsay said...

You have a new follower! I've been so out of the loop, trying to catch up on everything in your life. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU'RE GOING TO CHINA!!! Crazypants as we say in this house!! And IDVA is what I did for our homeschooling, if you have any ?'s let me know, not that I'm a pro, but I did use them for 3 years. Good luck!!

Nat said...

I need to do that, too. I have links on the side, but I'm not "following" them, even though I look at their blogs...you know what I mean.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...