Tuesday, May 31, 2011

16 Items They Only Sell at Chinese Walmarts

Megs and Mark sent this to my e-mail a couple of weeks ago:

Walmart is a little different in China. They sell some really weird stuff there.



1. Wal-Mart brand spirits ($.15)


2. Turtles


3. Rib Cages


4. Pig Faces


5. Ducks


6. Orange juice packaged with cooking oil


7. Mixed Meat


8. Frogs


9. Crocodiles


10. A large selection of chopsticks


11. Boxes of Liquor


12. Bulk Rice


13. Great Value Brand Beef Granules


14. Antibacterial Bikini Underwear for Men


15. Assorted Dried Reptiles


16. ?



Hahaha! Vomit, right? This is going to be quite the adventure. Maybe I'll lose my appetite so often that I'll lose weight over there??? One can only hope. :) I'll be like, "Hm, I'm hungry. Time for a snack. Pig faces? Naw.... Dried reptile parts? Naw..... I'll just drink bottled water."

10 comments:

Camille said...

Wow - that is awesome. Do they have a Walmart where you are living?

Emily Empey said...

YUCK!

Anonymous said...

UGH!! You are brave for going to live there. I guess my sense of adventure isn't as keen as yours. LOL

Lyndsay said...

That is awesome! What an adventure you are in for!!!

Mindy H. said...

Yikes! I know I am not as brave as you are, but part of me is still a bit jealous of the once-in-a-lifetime adveture you are about to have. I cannot wait for your posts!

Nat said...

Rice! Lots and lots of rice meals, right?

Nat said...

So, I finally commented on some of your posts. I'm a winner. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Carrie said...

Wow! You are in for an amazing adventure!!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

GROSS! Have you ever seen the show Idiot Abroad? He goes to china and makes the funniest comments about their food! Apparently it isn't a lie. Those pictures are proof! yuck!

lexykay said...

look at me replying! hee hee. anyways, this reminds me of europe. they'd just have whole pigs or goats just hanging from windows. and the meat would just sit out all day. how are those people not dying left and right?? so i had an odd thought about the antibacterial underwear: i've heard that certain types of underwear can... i dunno.. lead to a UTI in a way. maybe antibacterial will help with some of the family's UTI issues? just a random thought.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...