Monday, May 30, 2011

Muscles



We went to The Olive Garden tonight for dinner with our good friends, Megs and Mark (and their kids). I was kind of down on one side of the table next to Megs and Mark, and Ben was kind of down at the other side with the kids. We were all eating our meals, and Megs looks down at Ben and says, "Did Ben get muscles?"

I looked at her, puzzled, then looked at Ben. The man hasn't lifted weights since I've ever known him. I looked back at her and said, "Uh, no..."

She realized what I was thinking and laughed. "No, no, no!" she said, "I meant mussels! Like the shellfish!"

I looked over at his plate. Sure enough, he had eaten mussels for dinner. I laughed.

2 comments:

Emily Empey said...

hahahaha!! I bet you had chicken scampi!

Anonymous said...

LOL That was fun! I'm glad we did it:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...