Monday, February 25, 2008

At the Car Wash

Ben and I were out and about the other night, and I begged him to stop at a car wash. The inside of our car has been smelling like old milk, for some reason. Who knows - maybe it is old milk, sopped into our rugs. Kids ruin cars. This I have learned. I'd been wanting to vacuum and clean the inside of the car forever, but it's hard to do with two kids in tow. I figured it would be easier with the two of us working together - one to make sure the kids weren't running into the road, and the other one to do the vacuuming. While Ben went inside the gas station to change his $20 for some smaller cash to put into the change machine, the kids and I listened to some tunes. This is Dylan, singing "Fergalicious," by Fergie. It's so funny. Dude, I don't know if it's my computer or if it will be like this on all computer screens, but I can hardly see him. Sorry about that:

Later, after we had vacuumed and actually thrown away the floor mats from the back (they were the origin of the old milk smell), Ben was washing the outside of the car, and I ran in and got one of those scented tree things. Sadie thought it was the coolest thing ever. She sat on my lap, playing with the tree, while Ben sprayed and scoured:

3 comments:

Nat said...

Man, both my cars need to be vacuumed/washed SOO bad! Your post makes me want to go do it (nesting), but then again, I also just want to sit here and read people's blogs! :)

Jenny said...

dylan's face is so cute when he's singing. what a sweetie. and how cute that sadie loves the smelly tree thing. :)

Lynita said...

That is hysterical! I totally love that song, and I bought the cd, shameless I know! Ryan must have read your blog cuz he posted a comment on myspace saying that he was totally fergalicious! LOL! My kids sing along with Queen and Metallica, but Kaitlyn loves Gwen Stefani too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...