Thursday, February 28, 2008

Scooby-Doo


Ben's dad and stepmom got us Scooby-Doo, the live-action movie, a few years ago. Dylan loves it. Last October, Scooby-Doo 2 was on TV, and we DVR'd it, and Dylan watches it all the time. He calls it "Scooby-Dooby 2," instead of "Scooby-Doo 2." I guess because of the song: "Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where are you? We've got some work to do now..." We're getting rid of conventional cable today and switching to satellite (Ben's idea. I couldn't care less, as long as I can watch my Court TV and A&E), so we're sadly saying goodbye to "Scooby-Dooby 2." Maybe we can buy it for Dylan for his birthday.

2 comments:

Lynita said...

Maybe they will have Scooby-Doo 2 on one of the Satelite channels! I seriously wish that I had DVR...I would never miss an episode of House or Bones again!

Beej said...

I never like Scooby-Doo, even as a child. I just don't get it. I don't know. I just don't.

p.s. get rid of your word verification

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...