Friday, February 15, 2008

Titan's Favorite Place


As I told you before, Titan loves hanging in the bathroom. He thinks toilet water is refreshing and yummy (ewww), he enjoys methodically ripping apart my bath mat, he likes to hang out next to the heating vent in there, and he likes to get the kids' bath toys out of the bucket and chew on them. Needless to say, I try to keep my bathroom door closed at all times. Sometimes, when I'm showering, Dylan will open the door to yell some dumb request - "Mom, I want some chocolate milk in a white big-boy sippy cup [a sports bottle]!!!!!" While I'm responding, "Um, okay, when I'm done showering, honey...", Titan will happily take the opportunity to slip into the bathroom and actually jump into the shower with me. He loves showering! I wouldn't mind it so much, but I have to rub the water off him afterwards, which is a pain. Sometimes, when he slips in, and I know he needs a bath, I just go ahead and wash him. He's not such a fan of the washing part. Maybe the possibility of being washed will eventually discourage him from jumping in altogether.

If Dylan is a good boy and leaves me alone when I'm showering (which is seldom), after I get dressed and open my bathroom door, Titan makes a beeline for the bathtub, and then he licks every bit of moisture from it. Another ewww, perhaps, but maybe he's helping me fight soap scum, eh? He's such a weirdo.

3 comments:

deannah said...

Man's best friend - eats the veggies your kids don't want...cleans your shower for you. What could be better? By the way, your shower looks immaculate! I'm jealous.

Jenny said...

funny dog. at least your kids don't do that, right? ruby loves the tub, but i haven't caught her licking it, yet. :)

Lynita said...

That is crazy cuz Koda used to avoid the bathtub like it was poison, he knew that was where we bathed him! Titan sure is a cute dog! At least he reminds you to keep the shower clean right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...