Sunday, February 3, 2008

Stripes

Beads and Spencer came up this weekend, and it was so. much. fun. I loved every minute of it. I had a bad reaction to a bean burrito, so I was extremely sick on Friday. I started to feel better at lunchtime, and they brought me a Monte Cristo sandwich from Babe's Bakery. Yum.

A couple of hours later, they brought their last remaining puppy over. Beads' girl dog had pups at Thanksgiving, and all but one have been sold. The pup is named Stripes, and I can tell Beads really wants to keep her. But we'll see. Dylan is always saying that he wants us to "take Titan back" and get him a "small, white, fluffy dog" instead, so we thought it would be fun for him to play with just that for a couple of hours. And we wanted to see if Titan and Stripes would get along.

Here are a few shots of Stripes. She is soooooo cute. And very chill. Not as hyper as Titan. She wasn't very interested in Titan, but she was interested in Titan's bones.

Here are the kids with Stripes:




Titan was a little too rough for Stripes. He would kind of... box Stripes. He's a teeny bit bigger, and he was getting way too rough. This is him, trying to get Stripes' attention. Stripes was too busy with Titan's bone to pay him much attention, except to snap at him occasionally:


Eventually, we had to seperate the dogs, because Titan could not calm down and leave poor Stripes alone. Here's Sadie, hanging out on Spencer's lap. She has always been totally in love with Spencer. She used to flirt with him, even as a baby:

4 comments:

Jenny said...

i was reading your post, scrolling down, and then was like "hey! that's my brother!" so funny. i don't know why i was surprised to see him. duh. :) stripes is getting sooo big!

Lynita said...

Stripes is such a gorgeous dog. My kids won some goldfish at the Ward Bingo Party, and they are plenty of work for me! I miss having a dog but I wont do it til we own a home!

Gifford Family said...

That puppy is so stinkin' cute! I think you need two puppies. Those pants that Sadie is wearing in the last picture... the ones with the heart... Ivy has the same pair. I love them!

Carrie Kirk said...

My kids would be in heaven at your house! They love dogs!! I must admit your dogs are sure cute. I just can't commit because they are so much work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...