Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pink Eye


Dylan has pink eye! Ewwwww... Pink eye is just creepy. That's why I hate it. It just creeps me out. I've been washing my hands ten thousand times a day and I've been really careful about not touching my eyes as much as I probably usually do. We got Dyl some eyedrops yesterday, and he looks clear today, but I still think I'm going to keep him out of school for a couple of days. I don't want him to spread it to others. He is the biggest baby about me giving him eyedrops! He says they hurt soooo bad. I'm like, dude, sorry, I have no sympathy for you. You can talk to me about hurting when your hip ligaments won't heal because you're pregnant!! Or when your heartburn feels like someone is stabbing you in the middle of the night! Then we can talk!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

i'm so sorry. we've got sick kids here, too. and i keep thinking - i'm so glad i'm not pregnant. it's hard to take care of everyone else when you feel yucky.

Nat said...

Just when they get over one sickness...

Nicole said...

Oh, bummer! Yeah, my hubby had surgery today and there was a VERY small part of me that thought it would be good for someone else to get a glimpse of what it feels like to have tubes and wires attached to all limbs and any sense of modesty has gone out the window! Hope you all stay healthy!

Lynita said...

Oh man pink eye is sooooo nasty! It has been going around our ward a bit. I hope my family doesn't get it ! Hope that you are rid of the goop pronto!

Gifford Family said...

Yuck I hate pink eye. One winter all my kids had it at the same time! Good luck with that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...