Friday, February 29, 2008

Getting to Know You, 2008



Hey, my cute stepfather-in-law sent this to me, so here you go! Again, I won't tag anyone - I think people get secretly resentful of me when I tag them! If you like getting tagged with stuff like this, tell me, so I know who to tag without pissing them off.





1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 7:00, much to my dismay. Dylan is a supernova.


2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Um, I don't know. I guess diamonds? They are my birthstone, after all. So I should holla to them.


3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Wow. It's been forever. That one with Will Smith. What is that called? And he's one of the last people on earth that wasn't infected with that virus that changes you into a weird animalistic person? You know what I'm talking about, right? Ahhh! It's called I Am Legend. Jeez. My brain is baby-fried.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? It's hard to nail down one, but I'm really into Medium right now.


5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Cereal and juice.


6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Mathia. It's Norwegian. I actually really like it.


7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Any kind of seafood.


8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD.? Justin Timberlake's newest one.


9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? A Volkswagen Jetta.


10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Ham and swiss.


11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? Ingratitude. Pride.


12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? Jammie bottoms. They are my best friend during this pregnancy.


13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION,WHERE WOULD YOU GO? I'd like to go to Hawaii again.


14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? tan, purple, and light yellow. Kind of. Our towels are really, really old.


15 FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? I like Gap jeans a lot. And their clothes are pretty good quality.


16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? I'm starting to think that I'd go somewhere warm. I'm becoming whimpier as time passes. I don't know if I could handle these Idaho winters when I get old.


17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? I had a good one when I taught school. That would have been in '04, when I was... 27? Am I doing my math right? My students did all kinds of stuff for me. It was very flattering.


18. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO DO THIS ON THEIR BLOG? Gosh, everyone? You never know if someone will respond to these.


21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BLOG? Maybe Beads. She's been into these lately.


22. FAVORITE SAYING? "Far OUT!!" I just laugh when I hear that on my favorite movie, every time.


23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? April 16, 1977


24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Oh, night, all the way.


25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE: 8 1/2. My feet grow with each pregnancy. Crazy!


26. PETS? Titan, who is so sweet, but very naughty.


27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHAREWITH US? Um, nope. I just signed Dylan up for soccer, if that's exciting...


28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? I thought I'd be a psychiatrist.


29. WHAT ARE YOU TODAY? A stay-at-home mom and part-time document scanner.


30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Skittles.


31. YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Lilacs.


32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Hmm. April 16, I guess - my birthday.


33. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Sadie noisily sipping on her sippy cup, the dog chewing on his squeaky toy, and Dylan driving his hot wheels car through his playdough over and over again.


34. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Grilled tuna sandwich.


35. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Nope. But I like to look at them and meditate.


36. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably a lilac color.


37. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Sunny - the snow is melting! Veeeerrrryyy slowly.


38. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Coke, baby.


39. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Macaroni Grill or Benihana.


40. SIBLINGS? Three cute sisters, all younger than me.


41. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Probably Christmas Eve.


42. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I really loved Barbies.


43. SUMMER OR WINTER? Gosh, that's hard. I cannot stand the heat that comes with summer. Can I choose fall instead? Not too hot, not too cold.


44. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, for sure.


45. COFFEE OR TEA? Neither.


46. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate.


47. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BLOGS? You bet - I love these things, as you may have guessed.


48. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A couple of weeks ago. My hip was hurting so bad, and I was about ready to shoot it.


49. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing! Our bed is really low to the ground, so nothing really fits down there.


50. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? I've known Em the longest.


51. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? I ate with my family, then went to work for a few hours, then came home and watched Gilmore Girls reruns with my hubby.


52. FAVORITE SMELL? Cilantro!


53. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Tornadoes. And I'm always scared my dog will crap in my house. That is seriously traumatic.


54. SALTY OR SWEET? Sweet.


55. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? Three, I think?


56. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? If my job is being a stay-at-home mom, four years. If you're talking about my part-time job for my dad, I've been doing it off and on for about 14 years. Just whenever I live nearby.


57. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? I'm actually liking Sundays. It's the only day I don't have to work, and our church gets done by 12:30, so I have all day to be lazy and nap. I love it!


58. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Seven.


59. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? Yeah, I think so.


60. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL READ THIS? That is a good question. My guess is that most people will skim it!


61. HOW MANY WILL COMMENT? Um, now that I've guilted Natalie into it, she will always respond. And Jenny's really good about responding. So maybe two? But I would love more. I love comments.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

i love your answers; i can hear you say most of them. so fun. :)

Gifford Family said...

Fun! I love to read other peoples tags. I have a hard time answering them myself because I don't think anyone is interested in my boring old Utah life!

Nat said...

Kar, you rock! End of story.

Nicole said...

hey! I really liked reading this...which is funny....I like reading other people's but don't really like doing my own. But you don't *iss me off. :o)

Pete said...

Kar, I'm secretly upset that you wouldn't tag me for something like this!!! Don't tell yourself though cuz, shhh, its a secret. Now I'm going to have to blog about it...

Beej said...

Kar, I absolutely love who you are. Don't ever change!

p.s. get rid of your word verification

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...