Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby-Sat

I asked my friend Megan if she would watch my kidlets while Ben and I went to the temple last month. I'm soooo glad we went. Sometimes it's really hard to get to the temple often enough. We're really shooting for once a month. Which means we'd better get our butts in gear before January is gone.

Megs whipped out her camera and took some amazing pictures of my kids, as usual. I chose my five faves to put on here.

Sades, playing with Megan's hubs, Mark:


And I love these pictures with Micah and Mark interacting. They are ADORABLE. Mark teasing Micah with his Precious:


I have never had a kid who has been so obsessed with binkies before. It will be really hard to break him of it. I wonder when I'm supposed to do that... probably pretty soon. I'm worried it's getting in the way of proper speech development.

I love this:



Micah is super ticklish. He'll back up to you and offer up his neck to get the tickles, though:


And practicing his climbing skillz:


Dylan WAS there, but I have a feeling he was having way too much fun in Jonas and Brynnan's room to hang out with the adults in the living room.
Thanks for watching the kids, Megs!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Pete and I have GOT to get to the temple! But it's been closed for the last couple of weeks for cleaning. Grr. That's awesome that you guys got to go.

Patty said...

It's always fun to watch your kids Kar. They are excting and interactive. They play well with each other and with me. I'll watch them next time you two want to go.

Kar said...

Really??? I would love that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...