Wednesday, January 20, 2010

His Own Little Candy Holder

Nat made me an awesome advent calendar a couple of years ago - I usually buy Hershey's Kisses to put in each little pocket, one per kid per day.

Micah discovered it this year for the first time (last year, he couldn't even sit up by himself yet!!), and he went to town. So the advent countdown didn't really work out for us this year. Catching him red-handed:


He really is such a tall boy. Look at his cute smile in this shot:


On a totally unrelated note, I had to get out my maternity pants today. I'm seven weeks along. Toldja I had a hyperactive uterus. I barfed Saturday morning, and I was so excited. I woke Ben up to tell him. But no barf since then. Disappointing. Please be okay, baby.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! That is why we can't do advent calenders with candy:) The one we did was with santas beard. Micah is such a cutie!! I'm glad you barfed on Saturday. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

Gifford Family said...

Cute Cute Cute little Micah! My kids had the chocolate eatten out of their advent calendars by the
6th of Dec... Oh well :) Cute advent calendar, by the way, your sister did an awesome job!!!

Patty said...

Micah's a doll. I'm glad he snuggles me last night. Your baby is doing great and is excited to meet you.

*The word verification is peducke. I pronounce that pe-duke-ay. A version of the word puke. I take that as a good sign.

Nat said...

That's so funny! My kids are the same, where they'll sneak candy when I'm not looking; they also don't get that they have to wait until the next day to eat more candy.

Unknown said...

One pukage is better than no pukage!

Emily Empey said...

YOu are fine! Your baby is ok!! You barfed!! yay!!! And i LOOVE that 2nd picture of Micah-Roo! He is soo dang cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...