Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Reason for Pete to Make Fun of Me



Okay. My brother-in-law, Pete, adores making fun of me. He often asks me random, personality-driven questions, just so he can make fun of my answer. It's his favorite pasttime, besides stupid WoW. He did this survey on his blog and then tagged me, probably so that he can have another avenue in which to tease me. But I don't care - people tease me a lot. Apparently I'm fun to tease?

A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Ben. And then Pooh.
C-Cake or Pie? Pie all the way.
D-Day of Choice? Friday. Even though I work on Saturdays, Fridays just somehow feel...lighter. Maybe because Ben loves Fridays and gets home from work, all giddy for a couple of days at home with the fam.
E-Essential Item? I don't know. Deodorant? I couldn't go without it. I'm so paranoid about smelling that I put it on probably four times a day. Seriously.
F-Favorite Color? Purple. I once had a purple car, and I have a beautiful purple couch. And a purple bathroom.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Blech. Neither. Only if I was starving.
H-Hometown? Idaho Falls, ID
I-Favorite Indulgence? Sleeping in for way too long on Saturdays.
J-January or July? Neither! January is too cold, and July is too hot. I think I'm very temperature-sensitive.
K-Kids? I have two and three-fourths. And I'm beginning to think that will be the end. I just don't know if I can stand to be pregnant ever again. This pregnancy has been extremely painful.
L-Life isn't complete without? Benny Bones. (That's Ben's nickname. But not from anything gross. I think one of his uncles called him that, or something.)
M-Marriage date? January 13, 2001
N-Number of brothers and sisters? three gorgeous sisters
O-Oranges or apples? Gosh, that's hard. I adore both of them. Apples are more consistently yummy. I've had a few really horrible oranges in my life, so I get nervous about eating them when they're out of season. But a good orange is like heaven on earth. So I think oranges win this.
P-Phobia or fears? I'm really, really scared of tornadoes. Or is it spelled tornados? Hmmm. Oh well. And I've discovered that heights are a problem for me.
Q-Quote? Lately, my favorite is "Damn! We're in a tight spot!" From O Brother, Where Art Thou? Sorry I swore. :)
R-Reason to smile? My kids. They make me smile a lot. They're just so funny and cute. Sometimes they drive me crazy, but mainly, I just watch them and chuckle to myself.
S-Season of choice? autumn
T-Tag 3 people: Beads, Nat, and Lex (even though she thinks these things are obnoxious. And even though her blog is having some difficulties right now).
U-Unknown facts about me? Jeez, this is hard. My life is like an open book. I'm a sharer, and mainly, an over-sharer. Um... Some people don't know that I used to be a ballerina. Not pro or anything. But I used to dance pretty seriously.
V-Vegetable? Man, I really have a hard time liking vegetables. Okay. I like broccoli, but lately, if I take even one bite, I have heartburn for like three days. So maybe in a few months I can try it again.
W-Worst habit? Drinking Coke.
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Weird question. I don't know. Both x-rays and ultrasounds bear good and bad news, huh? Neither hurt. I don't really have a preference, I guess.
Y-Your favorite food? bean burritos. And lately, anything I don't have to prepare.
Z-Zodiac sign? Aries. I think that's supposed to mean that I'm this overbearing, mean person, or something.

5 comments:

Nat said...

I don't think Pete tagged you to make fun of you; I think he did just because. But who knows? I like your quote! :)

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I am so the same way about B.O Juice (as my sisters call it). I HATE it when I walk past extemely oderous people, I think it's so gross and then I hope that I have NEVER been one of those people!!! So the other day in momdom as I out and about I realized i hadn't put any on... AHHHH ... I instantly RACED home to take care of the paranoia trigger.

Jenny said...

so funny. you'll have to let us know if pete made fun of you over this post. :)

Pete said...

Oh come on Kar, I like watching anime way more than both of those! Yep, I know I'm a geek.

Lynita said...

Love the picture! You are fun to tease only because you don't take it to heart. Also you have a great laugh and whenever someone teases you it comes out to spread some happiness! I can almost hear your laugh right now... maybe I am losing it AHHHHHHH! Remember when you told us how your sisters used to chase you up the stairs grabbing your legs? That was so fun because after that we never left you alone either! Hee hee! Just know that if nobody teased you that would mean they aren't comfortable around you. So Pete must think your cool enough to tease, I know I do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...