Friday, April 25, 2008

The English Tutor


This is Whitney - she's one of my Laurels. She was here, at my house, while I was helping her with her Junior Thesis, and she found my camera and snapped a picture of herself. She is so cute. She baby-sits my kids from time to time. I helped another of my Laurels, Noelle, with her Junior Thesis, and I also helped Noelle's friend. :) I honestly don't mind helping - it exercises my mind in a way it hasn't been exercised in years. It's one of the only things I'm good at, so if I can help, then I'm happy to do it.

4 comments:

Nat said...

Is it her blog that you're linked to? I've clicked on it before and I couldn't figure out if it was her or not, because most people whose blogs I read are moms, with the rare exceptions. (Wow, maybe you should be MY English tutor-did you like that run-on sentence?)

anjie said...

That's a good thing to be good at! No one EVER asks me to help with a thesis.

Unknown said...

Man. Excersise the brian wat iz taht??? ROFL I understand what you mean! She's a cute girl!

Beej said...

You are the best church leader ever. I just think that you should know that. But you take it way too seriously and work at it way too hard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...